Monday, March 18, 2013

The New Kid On The Block

Well, hey everyone! I'm obviously new here, actually not, because before, I had blogger account but unfortunately I forgot my password. Silly Old Grumpy!
To start of my intro... My name is Carlos Panganiban. I'am a student from Asia, specifically Manila, Philippines. I'am currently on my way to college. I don't know if I will be happy or not. I'am consumed in Vain and Vanity. I was born and destined to love Fashion and Art. I'am member of our school's newspaper. Well, I'am not the writer, I'm just the leader for cartooning. People consider me as a Hipster. I love listening to indie music. It makes me alive whenever I listen to them. Its a joy to me. I love photography. I love taking pictures of people and landscapes or skies. Coffee or Wine breaks are one of my favorite things to do when I'm having a break. I also love travelling. Whenever I travel, I start to compose some poems about everything I feel and see. Well, I guess, I mentioned everything about me already. If you think everything I wrote here is not clear yet. You can follow me on Twitter , Tumblr, or check me what I have been up to in Lookbook :)) Well That's all:)) Thanks for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment