Saturday, April 13, 2013

Drink Milk

Drink Milk Shirt, Penshoppe
Checkered Shirt, Bossini
Old School Sneakers, Vans
Snapbacks, Thrifted
About the Look:

Back to Modern Casual Days. Today I wore a statement hoodie shirt from Penshoppe and topped it with a checkered buttoned shirt. I just love how both of the shirts turn out so well together. To make it more Old School, I wore the old style Vans which is the checkered ones and I also wore a snapback to complete the whole look.



About The Whole Photo Shoot:
My friend and I planned this photo shoot ever since the last week of Feb, and finally the shoot has finally done today. We went to High Street, Global City, Taguig, and we had a photo shoot there. At first it was kinda awkward because a lot of people is looking at us but as we continue doing the shoot, we just ignored the people and have some fun. This is my first look that was shot outdoors. It was really fun having photo shoots outdoors. Hoping that in my next look, I will be shooting outdoors.



Hope you liked my latest look and post:)) if you have any questions or suggestions, don't be afraid to leave your messages below:)) Thank you!

Please hype my latest look on Lookbook:



No comments:

Post a Comment