Thursday, May 23, 2013

DIY Laced Cufflet







Finally, after 987654332 years, I found a way to update my blog:)) Sorry my loyal viewers for keeping you all waiting. So anyways, as you can see, I have a new DIY cufflet:)) The materials I used are just cut off jeans and some extra cloth or fabric I found on my mother's closet:)) Unlike the other cufflets I made from the past, this one has a different lock. What I used here is a flat hook. Actually I really don't know the real name of that hook, so I just called it a flat hook because its flat:))LOL:)) Going back, this cufflet was supposed to be a gift for my friend but then my brother came so he just bought it from me, how awesome is that?:) Well, I have to go to sleep now, need to rest. I just hope you like what I did:)) 

(Shirt, Circus; cufflet, DIY)


No comments:

Post a Comment